The Australasian Society for Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (ASBTE 2022) Local Organising Committee invites the submission of abstracts for original work for consideration in the Conference Program.
We kindly thank you for your interest in participating in the Conference Program and value your contribution to the field of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering.
Please register to create an account to upload your submission via the link below.
If you have questions regarding the abstract submission process, please visit the website or contact the Program Coordinator on: Email: email@example.com or Ph: +61 3 8888 9500.
2022 Conference Themes
- Antimicrobial materials
- Clinical and commercial translation
- Drug delivery
- Diagnostics and biosensing
- Stem cells and cell therapy
- Tissue engineering
- Bioengineered tissue models
- Immunomodulatory biomaterials
Abstract Submission Open – 1 November 2021
Abstract Submission Deadline – 10 December 2021
Early Bird Registration Open – 1 December 2021
Early bird deadline – 17 March 2022
Standard rate deadline – 5 April 2022
Abstract Submission Instructions
Step 1: Read the Abstract Submission Guidelines for the submission of abstracts to ensure you understand the abstract submission process and requirements.
Step 2: : Write your abstract submission using the instructions on how to prepare and format your abstract using the Abstract Template below.
Step 3: Follow the step-by-step instructions on submitting your abstract via the eOrganiser submission portal. Click the ‘Submit Here’ to access the submission portal and answer the questions.
Download Abstract Template here
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words
- Tables and/or graphics may be not included in the abstract body.
- Paragraph headings such as aims, materials & methods, results etc. will not be included in the abstract body.
- Abbreviations may be used and should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word/phrase. Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the definition is outlined in the body of the abstract.
- The abstract submission will be reviewed for oral, rapid fire or poster presentations.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Your abstracts must be print ready and formatted as follows:
- Title of the abstract: Arial, 12pt, Bold, lower case.
- Abstract text: Arial, 11pt, Sentence Case
The Organising Committee will not be responsible for any errors published.
General Policy and Requirements
- All abstracts must contain original work of the presenting author(s).
- The presenting author must submit the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted to the Conference Managers via eOrganiser by 26 November 2021.
- Abstracts will not be accepted via fax, email, mail or USB/CD.
- All fields on the online abstract submission form must be completed.
- Acceptance of papers for presentation at the Conference will be on the basis of committee selection.
- All presenting authors will be required to register and pay for the Conference
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure that the abstract is submitted correctly.
- After an author has submitted their abstract, they must check their submission to ensure the document has been uploaded correctly. Authors are able to check their submission by clicking on the viewing option in the submission form.
- The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by Internet services outages or other unforeseen events.